He specializes in transfer pricing consultancy. He has extensive experience in implementing consulting projects for foreign and Polish capital groups.
He gained his first professional experience with the PKO BP Tax Department and then as an employee of leading tax advisory companies (including Polish and the Big Four). Before joining the O&W Group, he was involved in the development of analytical tools and comparative analysis practices within InfoCredit.
Paweł’s experience includes in particular:
- coordinating transfer pricing projects (including those related to the preparation of transfer pricing documentation, comparative analyses and conducting transfer pricing reviews),
- developing transfer pricing policies (including planning transactions between related parties, defining pricing methodologies and identifying risks),
- planning tax-efficient capital structures,
- support in transfer pricing audits conducted by tax authorities,
- conducting training sessions and workshops on transfer pricing (including for tax administration, business and consulting companies).
He has carried out projects for entities in various industries, with particular emphasis on the automotive, pharmaceutical, medical and aviation sectors.
He is a member of the advisory and opinion formation team at the Ministry of Finance, which is responsible for preparing recommendations on comparative analyses, descriptions/compliance analysis and reporting of transfer pricing information (TP-R) based on which the tax interpretations of the Minister of Finance have been issued.
He graduated from the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and the University of Warsaw.
Paweł’s comments on the subject of transfer pricing are published, among others, in Rzeczpospolita, Monitor Podatkowy and Infor.
He also provides his consulting services in the English language.
He spends his free time watching and engaging in football, boxing, cars and video games.