WE UNDERSTAND BUSINESS
because we are a part of it
– we are agile, applying modern project management methodologies and constantly working with our partners to achieve faster and better results.
We combine an eclectic range of competences,
creating teams dedicated to specific projects and not only to narrow fields of law or taxes.
Our offices are located in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Gliwice and Krakow.
We cooperate within the O&W Group and as a component of a long-standing, proven international network.
We act as a single entity,
offering comprehensive and international advisory services.
We have been developing organically for 15 years
and we’re not about to slow down now. Today O&W consists of 150 specialists, over 400 active clients and dozens of areas of specialization.
We support the concept of the economy of values.
We create and nurture relationships by actively participating in the Open Eyes Economy Summit movement.
We fight for animal rights.
for which we were recognized in the pro bono category in the 17th Ranking of Law Firms by Rzeczpospolita.
As part of the Art of Support program
we help young artists in developing their careers.
We are part of the O&W Group
- tax (Tier 2) and Recommended lawyer title for Tomasz Gałka and Wojciech Fryze
- data privacy and data protection (Tier 2) and Recommended lawyer title for Justyna Korycka and Ludmiła Łuczak
- TMT (Tier 4) and Recommended lawyer title for Justyna Korycka and Lucyna Brayshaw
- 1st in the ranking of the largest law firms in the Lower Silesia and Lubuskie regions
- 9th in Poland in terms of the number of lawyers
- 10th in Poland among tax companies servicing the largest number of listed companies
- Distinction for pro bono activity
13th in Poland in the category of large companies in the 13th Ranking of Tax Consultancy Firms – 2019