WE UNDERSTAND BUSINESS
because we are a part of it
– we are agile, applying modern project management methodologies and constantly working with our partners to achieve faster and better results.
We combine an eclectic range of competences,
creating teams dedicated to specific projects and not only to narrow fields of law or taxes.
Our offices are located in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Gliwice, Krakow and Gdansk.
We cooperate within the OW Group and as a component of a long-standing, proven international network.
We act as a single entity,
offering comprehensive and international advisory services.
We have been developing organically for 18 years
and we’re not about to slow down now. Today OW consists of 200 specialists, over 400 active clients and dozens of areas of specialization.
We support the concept of the economy of values.
We create and nurture relationships by actively participating in the Open Eyes Economy Summit movement.
We fight for animal rights.
for which we were recognized in the pro bono category in the 17th Ranking of Law Firms by Rzeczpospolita.
As part of the Art of Support program
we help young artists in developing their careers.
We are part of the OW Group
In 2023 we were recommended in following categories:
- Data privacy and data protection (Tier 2)
- Tax (Tier 2)
- Construction (Tier 3)
- Employment (Tier 3)
- TMT (Tier 3)
- Real estate (Tier 4)
- Capital markets (Tier 4)
- Dispute resolution (Tier 5)
- Commercial, corporate & M&A (Tier 6)
- 7th place in Poland in the category of large companies in the 17th Ranking of Tax Consultancy Firms – 2023
- Magdalena Tyrakowska-Szymczak and Andrzej Łobodziński recognised as the best advisors in the PIT category
- 1st place in the ranking of the largest law firms in the Lower Silesia and Lubuskie regions
- 15th place in Poland in terms of the number of attorneys-at-law
- 10th place in Poland in terms of the number of lawyers
- 2nd place in the ranking of the largest tax firms in the Lower Silesia and Lubuskie regions