The Legal 500 – OW awarded in 8 categories
The OW team is the best team of lawyers I’ve ever had. The strengths of the team are their knowledge of each area of law (diversity), because OW teams have different specialists (eg. taxes, construction law, labour law, real estate law). OW is always available, describes the issue in detail, and after that we can discusses it in meetings.
This is one of the recommendations given by our client in the international ranking The Legal 500. It is thanks to such opinions and appreciation of our projects that we have been awarded in 8 categories for another year in a row:
- Data privacy and data protection (Tier 2)
- Tax (Tier 2)
- Construction (Tier 3)
- Employment (Tier 3)
- Real estate (Tier 4)
- Capital markets (Tier 4)
- TMT (Tier 4)
- Dispute resolution (Tier 5)
The Legal 500 ranking also recognizes individual advisors for their experience and commitment to clients. As many as 27 OW experts have received such an award, among them:
- Recommended lawyers in the specialization of personal data protection are: Justyna Korycka, Lucyna Brayshaw, Andrzej Boboli, Magdalena Kaleta-Maniak, Ludmiła Łuczak, Katarzyna Serwatka and Bartosz Kolarz.
- Tomasz Gałka, Wojciech Fryze, Konrad Misiewicz, Wojciech Niedźwiedzki and Karol Niemiec are recommended for the tax specialization.
- Lucyna Brayshaw and Anna Chrobot, Ludmiła Łuczak, Katarzyna Jarczyk and Natalia Komarzańska were recommended in the labour law category.
- In the real estate and construction process categories, the title of recommended lawyer went to Filip Mroczkowski, Joanna Lentka-Wróbel, Maciej Król and Olga Płoucha.
- In the capital markets specialization, Michał Bogacz, Magdalena Tyrakowska-Szymczak and Cyryl Szudra are recommended.
- The recommended lawyers in the TMT category are Rafał Olesiński, Lucyna Brayshaw, Joanna Lentka-Wróbel, Andrzej Boboli, Magdalena Kaleta-Maniak, Sebastian Kleszyk, Bartosz Kolarz and Małgorzata Paja.
- Recommended lawyers in the specialization of disputes are Anna Chrobot and Mateusz Kisiela.
We are extremely pleased that once again we are among the best advisory firms in Poland. However, we are most pleased with the opinions given by our clients in the ranking – they motivate us to do even better. Thank you for such positive words!
Very good and efficient communication, professional knowledge at the highest level, partners always available and ready to help, professional and reliable advice, all in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere of cooperation.
Olesinski & Wspólnicy are highly efficient and provide high quality legal support. The advisory language is very appropriate, unlike in other law firms. They are very focused on the business aspect. In addition to being lawyers they are also business partners. They advise at all times with the business objective in mind.
At O&W, they understand business, they act agilely, using modern project management methods and are constantly cooperating with the client, thanks to which they achieve faster and better results.