Scope of advice
For over 15 years we have been supporting entrepreneurs from the German-speaking area, both those intending to invest in Poland and those operating internationally, with their branches, representative offices or subsidiaries in Poland. Thanks to our knowledge of the language, culture, and fundamental legal institutions in the German-speaking area, we are able to adapt to your expectations and effectively support you in running and developing your business in Poland. The German desk at OW stands for:
- 26 experienced specialists, fluent in German and combining specialist knowledge of particular legal/tax fields with an understanding of the business culture of German-speaking entrepreneurs,
- more than 100 entities with capital from Germany, Austria and Switzerland served by OW on a daily basis,
- the ability of coordinating cross-border projects through our membership in an international network of proven advisers, and knowledge of the foundations and institutions of German law,
- proven and effective solutions that allow us to safely guide clients through the maze of Polish regulations and allow them to focus on the business aspect of their operations,
- one-stop shop, providing instant and individualized support in all areas that an entrepreneur running a business in Poland has to face (law/taxes / accounting / analytics).
Our support covers, among others, the following areas:
Feasibility study of your project:
Services for construction projects:
Obtaining the necessary decisions and permits:
Global mobility / Immigration law:
M&A / corporate law:
Accounting and human resources services:
Who we work with
European Legal Network
We operate within the European Legal Network - a constantly expanding network of proven foreign consultants and partners. This allows us to act globally and coordinate projects by taking into account the legal systems of many countries.
Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
As part of our long-term cooperation with the Polish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce, we have held dozens of specialist lectures and training courses, where we share with German entrepreneurs our knowledge and experience necessary to effectively conduct business operations in Poland.