During the last 10 years – almost 100 persons were awarded professional titles of an attorney at law, a legal counsel and a tax advisor.
Since 2010 we’ve spent: 4627 h on business trips
Total office space: 1 688.58 m2
Annually: 145 700 hours of work on opened projects
Annually: 3 300 collected postal packets
Annually: 2 340 official transfers concerning our Clients’ issues
Annually: 1 900 sent registered letters
Provides support services for the internal processes in the company, as related to accounts keeping, financial reporting, controlling, tax settlement, social security and payroll, as well as state aid based on the European funds.
GOBS has been operating and growing successfully since 2009. The President of the Management Board is Tomasz Gałka, a tax adviser and Partner at Olesiński & Wspólnicy.
A company performing a complementary function, which has been providing services to Olesiński & Wspólnicy and its Clients since 2003, including administrative functions, deliveries and organization of office work, special advisory tasks (projects other than legal and tax projects, frequently in cooperation with other entities).
Saurus Grow takes on difficult, often “unwanted” tasks and offers an excellent quality and efficiency in its activity – starting from geological drilling, through HR services, to organization of an office for a new company.
The greatest achievements of Saurus Grow include preparation of a professional feasibility study, used to make a decision on location of a big automotive factory in Poland. Driveshaft Sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of Saurus Grow. Driveshaft Sp. z o.o. specializes in outsourcing of functions concerning construction and production of specialist machinery, industrial construction and broadly defined advisory services in management.
Developed during 10 years of Olesiński & Wspólnicy operations – it is a network of advisory firms all over the world, comprising our friendly and reliable Partners. It allows us to provide advisory services effectively at the international level. We offer comprehensive services in compliance with O&W quality standards.Expert
It is a permanent cooperation with a group of trusted and reliable notaries, translators, experts in real estate, accountants, surveyors, statutory auditors and many other specialists in various areas. The network comprises several dozens of people and is not based on contractual relations only, but also on relationships and trust developed in the course of cooperation.
SOCATO Art Gallery started its activity in 2009 at the initiative of Zofia and Rafał Olesiński and Karolina Jaklewicz – the graduate of Fine Arts Academy in Wroclaw, currently assistant in the Department of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture on the Faculty of Architecture at Wroclaw University of Technology.
We are strongly associated with Olesiński&Wspólnicy, since the beginning of our existence. In the first years of activity, the Gallery presented art in selected areas of Wroclaw, including interiors of O&W. Continuous substantive and financial support from O&W allows us to realize our original gallery program, which enables support for young and talented artists creating valuable art regardless of its sales potential.
We have come a long way, starting from presenting paintings at O&W offices up to the Gallery, under the patronage of the Association of Polish Artists and Designers located at Solny Square. This is also the stage, at which paintings from the private O&W collection hang on the walls of O&W offices, not only in Wroclaw, but also in Warsaw, Cracow and Gliwice.
O&W support takes on an extra dimension, when we consider the national Review of Young Art “The New Blood” organized by Socato once a year thanks to contribution from O&W. This is one of the most opinion-forming competitions for young artists. Due to this, we significantly mark our presence on the cultural map of Wroclaw and Poland. Our contacts with
O&W are not only exchange of invoices and e-mails, but also exchange of positive energy, ideas and inspirations. It is nice to share time with exceptional people, and exactly such people create O&W.
We have cooperated with O&W lawyers from the very beginning of Ekostraż operations, i.e. since 2010. They support association’s activity completely free of charge, in terms of legal protection of animals, including representation of interests of animals injured by people in criminal, administrative and court-administrative proceedings.
During such a long period of cooperation, they showed themselves not only as professional attorneys-at-law, but also friendly people, full of empathy to harmed animals.
Their knowledge and involvement lead to conviction of many perpetrators responsible for suffering of animals (including sentences for imprisonment) and, for the first time in Poland, to accusation of a mayor of a city for cruelty to homeless animals, which should be provided with care by virtue of law. O&W showed themselves as absolute law enthusiasts, who really enjoy solving practical problems connected with application of still imperfect animal protection law.
We have found partners in them, who dream about improving the quality of the penal provisions in the Animal Welfare Act, the same as we do. Currently, we are working together on proposed amendments to this Act. The National Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Ministry of Justice are interested in our joint legislative ideas, whose aim is to increase efficiency in prosecuting and punishing perpetrators responsible for crimes against animals.
Cooperation with them is a great pleasure and invaluable support in the fight for a serious treatment of animals’ interests in Poland, both by ordinary people and authorities applying law.
O&W lawyers support parents of wards of the "To Rescue Children With Cancer" Foundation in dealing with complicated legal issues. As part of our common activities during “Oncoschool” meetings, O&W team members performed presentations entitled “Applicant’s guide”, “Benefits and rights of parents” and “Sources of financing”. O&W lawyers also provide advice individually to interested parents.
In our opinion, Olesiński & Wspólnicy is distinguished by:
• professional preparation – substantive material is complete and issues cover the entire scope of elaborated subject;
• flexibility – skilful adjustment of knowledge to the specific nature and needs of Przylądek Nadziei;
• punctuality – we always meet the deadlines;
• openness and desire to share the prepared materials – every interested person received a presentation by electronic means,
• accuracy – each additional question is analysed by O&W lawyers and the material is supplemented with answers;
• availability – each parent can ask a question by e-mail or telephone;
• communicativeness – lectures are given in simple and understandable language, interactively or in a form of dialogue with participants, and include practical guidelines and examples,
• empathy and a human approach – the smile.
O&W lawyers specialize in numerous areas of law, such as, among others, personal data protection, media law or new technologies law. These areas are very important in view of new challenges for human rights in the 21st century, becoming increasingly common. At the same time, O&W lawyers proved themselves to be reliable specialists of high social vulnerability and empathy. O&W is distinguished by openness to cooperation with non-government organizations, great involvement in pro bono activities and generosity in action, also under pressure of time.
In one of the cases directed to the HFHR at a late stage, we were concerned that we would not be able to find a pro bono law office to prepare an appeal against sentence to the Supreme Court, due to very short term and complicated legal issue appearing in the case. O&W declared their intention to support us very quickly and took comprehensive care of our client. Without support provided by O&W lawyers, we would not be able to act so effectively to protect human rights in court proceedings.
Our Law Firm is transformed into a limited partnership and….
we are still growing…
- Precedential judgement of conviction for cruelty to animals and many other pro bono activities
- Successful preparation and implementation of transformation projects and projects relating to increase of a trademark value in a group
- Winning a long-term and comprehensive court dispute of an automotive section leader with a trade union chairperson
- Obtaining the financing for one of the largest investment projects in Poland
- Winning a precedential case in the field of public procurement before the National Appeals Chamber
- Providing advisory services in the market entry of a German discount chain
- Ordering the structure of over 500 trademarks
- Legal and tax reorganization of a group of several dozen of production and distribution companies operating globally
- Commencement of precedential conciliation proceedings under a double taxation avoidance agreement
- Providing advisory services in several big M&A transactions
- Crucial year in increasing the advisory potential of the Team
- Provision of art patronage to Socato Gallery
- We start to provide services to the largest social network in Poland
- Providing advisory services in an important real estate sale transaction/16 hours of negotiations at a notarial office
- Precedential trademark registration
- Successfully completed greenfield investment project/from an idea to a well-functioning plant
- Our first assistance in stock exchange listing
- Winning a precedential case related to excise duty
- Expansion of the Special Economic Zone, negotiations with the Ministry of Economy
- 60 successfully completed tax proceedings
- 1st badminton tournament (with over a dozen of editions to date)